Destined-MS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Destined-MS

Pikachu's GM Application.

Pikachu

Pikachu's GM Application. Empty Pikachu's GM Application.

Post  Pikachu Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:11 pm

Name: Jiayi
    IGN: Pikachu
    Timezone: GMT+8 Singapore

How active are you as a player: I played maple for 4 years, 3 and a half years at MapleSEA and the rest at private servers. As the school term has started and i've got very busy, i would not be able to play as much as i used to, but i will surely spend at least 2~3 hours to help in the private server.

Experience as a GM: Well, I had never been a GM but i am sure i am able to perform my duties as I know what are the roles as a GM and will do my best to fulfill them.

Why do you want to be a GM: I would like to help make DestinedMS a fun and enjoyable server for everyone to play in. I am able to host many events to keep the players entertained. The events would be JQs, Auctions, Hide and Seek, True&False and Scavenger Hunts. And I will try to invite friends to join the private server with me.

Obeying all server rules: I will surely obey all the guidelines given by the server. As a GM you must obey the rules or risk being striped off your position. I will not be bias and favour any players over the other, will not give free items to players just because they are my friends.I will jail/ban any hackers I see.

Thank you for taking time in reading my application and i hope you will choose me. :]
    By Pikachu
    Email: xdragondkx@hotmail.com

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:36 am